A full head of thick, healthy hair is the aesthetic ideal for both men and women. However, expert reports indicate that around half of all men and four out of ten women will experience hair loss or thinning hair at some point in their lives. For many, the experience of hair loss is traumatic, resulting in a significant lack of confidence related to the ageing effect of hair loss.
Fortunately, effective solutions are available – Cocoona’s team of experienced doctors and therapists will be able to help you to regain your crowning glory. Some of the tried-and-tested methods used to combat the initial stages of balding and thinning hair available at Cocoona include:
- Nutrition: One of the main causes of hair loss is poor nutrition, particularly when it comes to individuals with an inadequate intake of fiber, protein and Vitamin C. Cocoona’s experienced dieticians can assess any dietary deficiencies you may be suffering from before helping you to bring your diet up to scratch in order to stimulate hair growth to halt and reverse hair loss and thinning. A bonus in ensuring the optimal healthy diet is that you will also experience an increase to your overall health and vitality.
- Home care program: Cocoona’s home care program involves a regimen of Revivogen shampoo, conditioner and serums for individuals to use at home. Revivogen anti-aging hair care products help to maintain healthy and active hair follicle growth cycles, and work to reactivate follicles that have recently gone dormant. Consisting of rich natural botanical ingredients that gently but effectively block DHT, when used for at least six months, hairfall is minimized, hair volume is improved and regrowth will start to become evident. In addition, the Revogen range serves to plump up the hair shaft for better condition and added volume. Wit 12- 18 months of proper use, reports indicate that you can turn back the clock for your hair by between three to five years.
- Laser Therapy: A leading hair loss solution, Laser Therapy for the hair involves low levels of laser applied to the scalp to stimulate and trigger a new cycle of healthy hair growth by rejuvenating the hair follicles. Although this procedure tends to be more expensive than the other options, results can be expected in a matter of months. If you want quick results, Laser Therapy for Hair Loss may be the solution.
- Mesotherapy: A series of virtually painless tiny injections of a specially formulated cocktail of high potency vitamins, minerals, and DHT blockers directly into the scalp, Mesotherapy has been shown to be effective in stimulating regrowth of the thinning hair and excessive hair fall. hair re-growth. Mesotherapy treatment typically involves a series of monthly injections for between eight to 12 months, depending on each individual case.
- Carbon Dioxide Meso Injections: A unique procedure used to stimulate the blood circulation of the scalp, Carbon Dioxide Meso Injections are virtually painless microinjections that are applied just below the skin of the scalp directly to the hair follicles. A combination of Mesotherapy with dosages of carbon dioxide gas, red blood cells are forced to release oxygen and pick up CO2, which boosts local nutrient supply in the treated areas. The treatment typically involves a series of monthly injections for between eight to 12 months, depending on each individual case. In most cases, hair loss will be stabilized within three months and new growth will be seen at around six months from the first treatment.
For individuals with more advanced cases of baldness, Cocoona is a leading clinic for hair transplants including the state-of-the-art ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant technique. Know more about Cocoona’s surgical procedures – click any of the links below: